Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As a Bay Area Account Manager, you will be the key Rohde & Schwarz representative for some of our largest and most important customers. This role takes place in a fast pace technical environment that provides continuous opportunity for growth in the wireless industry. You will work as part of a worldwide sales team to achieve two main goals: 1) working closely with current and potential customers to understand their wireless/RF measurement requirements, helping them to find the best possible solutions, and 2) using these solutions to increase sales through the development of our overall business.
- Understanding customer needs and positioning Rohde & Schwarz to meet those needs
- Creating new business opportunities and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Grow the territory and exceed quota.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel for multiple customers
- Manage cross-site opportunities and projects while working closely with all internal stakeholders.
- Provide input and feedback to product marketing, service and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- 7+ years of test equipment sales experience or technical sales experience.
- An understanding of the cellular and wireless industry and technologies.
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for achieving sales results, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and responsive to customer requests and questions.
- Ability to work within a team environment with strong communication and collaborating skills to achieve growth objectives.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BAY-50834773-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.