Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore (India) at the earliest possible date as
Junior WebUI Developer
- Develop WebUI for 5G Mobile Radio Tester
- Develop & Test Web-Application using Agular Framework, TypeScript and CSS3 according to specifications and designs provided by Munich Team
- Use the existing R&S WebUI-Framework based on Angular Framework, TypeScript and CSS3 for development or extend the Framework where needed.
- Quality Assurance and Code-Reviews in Gitlab
- Profound Experience in WebUI Development and Web-Technologies
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript and Angular 2
- Knowledge about Interface Definition Languages like Google-Protocol-Buffers
- Knowledge about Gitlab and Jazz RTC
- Proven ability designing, debugging and understanding complex hardware/software systems
- Very good communication skills.
- Flexibility to switch between different topics within the job description
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Team player used to work in international project teams
- Education Requirements
Bachelor - University - Engineering
- Experience - 3 – 6 years
- Knowledge about 4G and 5G Technologies and Mobile Radio Test Applications
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd., Parul Mukherjee, e-mail: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call: .