Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Broadcast and Media Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
for App Development in Strategic Controlling
- Working closely with a team responsible for the business controlling and business planning functions
- You will chiefly be involved in the development and support in the conceptualization of a desktop app which serves to expand upon the functionality of a traditional five-year business plan outlook by simulating the financial performance of our products in different market scenarios
- This app would serve as a data visualization tool for actual and planned values of the financial results across all Broadcast & Media subdivisions, products and application segments
- This app would additionally take user-given inputs to simulate the deviation of financial results in varying market scenarios to form a best- and worst-case picture
- Academic studies in business informatics or comparable business or engineering-related field of studies
- Experience in Python and/or C programming for desktop app development and data visualisation
- Basic knowledge in developing small GUI features for desktop applications
- Interest in business or finance, specifically business performance management, business controlling and financial planning
- Enjoys working in teams, combined with strong communicative skills
- Good Knowledge of written and spoken German and English
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development. We will also be happy to help you find a room. We have a number of favorably priced accommodations at our disposal. We offer mandatory internships as well as voluntary internships. Combining a voluntary internship with a mandatory internship is possible.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50818975-000. Our colleague Nathalie Siller is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.