Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ Singapore is the competence centre in the heart of Asia for sales, systems & projects, service & repair, calibration, R&D and customer support. We aim to bring Rohde & Schwarz's technical competence one step closer to our customers in the region. Together with the Asian subsidiaries and agents we form the integral part of the company's multi-cultural sales and distribution network to service our customers.
Join our subsidiary R&S Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Changi Business Park) (Singapore) at the earliest possible date as
SAP BI Executive
- As part of Asia's team BI Operations, you are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the applications running on the SAP BW and BO systems. You are in regular contact with our headquarter in Munich (Germany) and are responsible for the development of a suitable skills set for your employees in order to be able to perform operational tasks as well as future developments.
- You develop strategies for dealing with future requirements from our headquarters in Munich and you are able to communicate them in the direction of your team and ensure their implementation.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT and to be a bridge with the Global IT in Munich managing all demands globally, working closely with the Munich IT team leads regarding strategies, design and architect development requirements.
- Create a foundation for a deeper, global collaboration.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, monitor performance and ensure projects are delivered timely and accurately.
- Ensure and accelerate development of the team and its skillsets.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Enable the team to handle current tasks and responsibilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in business analysis or a related field with a track record of leading and supporting successful project implementations.
- Proven experience in testing, monitoring and conducting performance speed tests to ensure system is robust and stable.
- Exceptional planning, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to interpret, translate application and operational requirements through data analysis, documents, user input surveys and workflow.
- Able to determine which course of action will correct the business problem and to create workable solutions to these problems by finding ways to quickly resolve problems and to move toward project successful completion.
- Strong communication skills including technical writing and documentation skills through the creation of detailed reports and presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively through all levels in the organization, to interact closely with users, clients, management and developers.
- The ability to communicate details like project requirements, requested changes and testing results fluently, which are necessary to influence stakeholders and to determine acceptable solutions and alignment.
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products. It is a reliable international company with high employee satisfaction. Our team comprises of employees from different nationality with a multicultural background. We provide a flexible and self organized work environment with interesting insights into the leading edge of RF technology. Our comprehensive, continuous training program is individualized and is tailored to current needs.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online. ROHDE & SCHWARZ Asia Pte Ltd, Ms. SungSung SeeToh, Human Resources, Ref.Number SG-SIN-50820479-001, Phone +65 6307 0000.