Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Our Business Analyst position is a unique opportunity. Based in our Columbia, Maryland office, this person will be intellectually challenged on a continual basis and will be utilizing and honing his or her business acumen, analytical skills and process abilities in a complicated global corporate ecosystem.
Order Management Business Analyst
- Collect, trend, and compile operational data into meaningful reports and monitors to support our workflow processes, improved productivity, and lean continual improvement.
- Monitor processes for defect analysis, root cause analysis, and preventative actions.
- Analyze, create, maintain, and continuously improve highly effective processes that align with company goals.
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to present to management teams.
- Establish strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Become first line of SAP and C4C support for OMS (Order Management Specialist) teams.
- Participate in and/or manage ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Math, Economics, or Operations
- Extremely detail oriented and effective organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Desired: SAP knowledge.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50818965-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.