Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc has an opening on the Customer Service team in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting fulltime opportunity to be a part of a highly energized and fast-paced team that delivers timely, accurate and professional customer support. Candidate should be detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and a desire to exceed customers’ expectations. This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn customer service skills and continuously improve a variety of business processes.
Customer Service Representative
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of department policies, service processes and product offerings
- Professionally and accurately respond to customer inquiries by researching and utilizing company tools and resources
- Process quotes, orders, RMAs and customer purchase orders. Respond to inquiries about the status of service orders
- Troubleshoot orders and follow-up with customers about order status
- Coordinate with customers, technical staff and service management to resolve issues with service jobs
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business processes and collaborate with team on continual improvement initiatives
- Document processes and work instructions
- Meet key performance indicator (KPI) objectives relevant to the department
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations
- Must be self-motivated with a reputation for getting things done. The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Must demonstrate integrity and accountability, be highly adaptable, resilient and view change as an opportunity
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with keen attention to detail. Have an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated passion for providing excellent customer service
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
- KISS or similar CRM software experience a plus
- SAP or similar ERP software experience a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50809092-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.