Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Working student (m/f/d)
Programming PLC controllers for 5G measurements
- Write code to control existing positioner motors for 5G test equipment
- Implement, test and continuously improve code to achieve high level of robustness
- Compile data for presentations and data analysis
- Support the lab team in the daily business
- Become acquainted with high quality test instruments from R&S
- Academic studies in engineering, computer science, mechatronics or comparable field of studies
- Excellent knowledge of C# and C++
- Knowledge of PLC controllers and MS Excel as well as PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Beckhoff systems would be a plus
- Self-directed approach to work, strong job commitment and team player
- Continuous availability of at least 12 months
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and good German language skills
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50799475-002. Our colleague Anna Geisberger is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.