Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore (India) at the earliest possible date as
Senior Software Engineer – RF Test Systems
- Development and integration of the latest R&S TS6710 TRM test systems at R&S office/Customer site
- Development and commissioning of RF ATEs for Aerospace and Defense organizations.
- Customer communication for Level1 and Level2 support.
- Log Analysis, Debugging of issues,
- Co-ordination with &S Munich development teams for the resolution of issues and new developments.
- Strong knowledge RF parameters and understanding of component characterisation
- Strong interest in the subject of RF, uWave and mmWave testing and measurement.
- Knowledge on C, preferably C# coding.
- Good understanding software and database handling.
- At least 3-4 years of industry experience.
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes
- Strong communication skill to work with the customer and R&D teams in Munich, Germany
- Bachelor/Masters in Electronics / Telecommunication engineering.
- Strong academics.
- RF experience, C/C# knowledge
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd., Parul Mukherjee, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call: .