Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ Singapore is the competence centre in the heart of Asia for sales, systems & projects, service & repair, calibration, R&D and customer support. We aim to bring Rohde & Schwarz's technical competence one step closer to our customers in the region. Together with the Asian subsidiaries and agents we form the integral part of the company's multi-cultural sales and distribution network to service our customers.
Join our subsidiary R&S Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Loyang) (Singapore) at the earliest possible date as
Export Control Manager
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the company.
- Responsible as company spoke person on import/export topics to all local and overseas government agencies e.g. SG Customs, US Embassy etc.
- Be the point of contact to global company HQ on export control related issues and drive compliance programs within the company.
- Function as Internal Compliance Program (ICP) Manager for Strategic Goods Control System (SGCS) in ensuring the implementation of all elements in ICP throughout the organization.
- Conduct research, anticipate and report on risks or future changes in import/export laws relevant to local territory practices; and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to factor into their strategy and procedures.
- Conduct and ensure timely update of trainings on export control topics.
- Spearhead continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the coordination of training support, external visit and any other administration pertaining to import/export control matters.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration / Legal / Logistics Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related experience in export control functions in electronics industry
- Experience in setting up import/export control functions in the company
- Good knowledge of import/export custom procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated team player with strong job commitment
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Candidate with import/export control experience in forwarding companies or government agencies will have an added advantage.
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products. It is a reliable international company with high employee satisfaction. Our team comprises of employees from different nationality with a multicultural background. We provide a flexible and self organized work environment with interesting insights into the leading edge of RF technology. Our comprehensive, continuous training program is individualized and is tailored to current needs.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online. ROHDE & SCHWARZ Asia Pte Ltd, Ms. SungSung SeeToh, Human Resources, Ref.Number SG-SIN-50798505-001, Phone +65 6307 0000.