Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As a Bay Area Account Manager, you will be the key Rohde & Schwarz representative for some of our largest and most important customers. This role takes place in a fast pace technical environment that provides continuous opportunity for learning and growth. You will work as part of a premier worldwide sales team to achieve two main goals: 1) working closely with current and potential customers to understand their measurement requirements and help them find the best possible solutions, and 2) using those solutions to maximize sales through the development of our overall business.
- Understanding customer needs and positioning Rohde & Schwarz to meet those needs
- Creating new business opportunities and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Grow the territory and exceed quota.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel
- Manage cross-site opportunities and projects while working closely with all internal stakeholders.
- Provide input and feedback to product marketing, service and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- Potential National and International travel 25% of the time
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of test equipment sales experience or technical sales experience
- An understanding of wireless technologies
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for achieving sales results, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and responsive to customer requests across multiple time zones
- Ability to work within a team environment with strong communication and collaborating skills to achieve growth objectives.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills.
- Bonus skills: -Advanced experience selling Wireless Test & Measurement equipment (RF, Protocol, or Conformance Systems). -Large Account Sales Experience
-International Travel, Intercultural Training or Experience.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference job number US-BAY-50795049-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.