Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd. in New Delhi (India) at the earliest possible date as
RF- Application Developer
- Development and maintenance LTE RF Conformance test applications based on 3GPP 36.521-1 on R&S TS8980 Test systems.
- Development of 5G NR RF Conformance test Applications R&S TS8980 Test Systems.
- Grad. of Technical Management - University - Engineering
- Experience of LTE Wireless communication protocols (good understanding of L1, MAC, RRC Layers)
- In depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of 3GPP LTE Specifications 36.331, 36.521-1, 36.101 etc.
- Excellent programming skills using C# programming language.
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes, e.g. version control, testing and release cycles.
- Knowledge / Experience of 5G NR Protocol standards or 3GPP 38 series is an added advantage.
- Understanding of RF fundamentals (Out of Band, In Band emission, ACLR, Spectrum measurements etc..)
- Good experience of using spectrum analyzers and understanding of spectrum analysis concepts
- At least 5 years industrial experience in above profile.
- Good communication skill to work with the local R&D teams in Delhi and Munich, Germany
- Software development - Expert
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd., Parul Mukherjee, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.