Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Thesis (for Master´s degree) (m/w/d)
Codebook design of high resolution CSI (Type II) feedback in 5G NR
- Analysis of dual stage codebook design used in LTE-A TM9/10, LTE-Pro FD-MIMO and 5G NR CSI Type 1
- Investigation of CSI Type II codebook components (basic set size, frequency granularity, phase shift) and configuration through RRC layer
- Establishment of a MATLAB/Python model of hybrid beamforming using CSI-Type II PMI codebooks for MU-MIMO transmission
- User throughput comparison of CSI Type II feedback with 4G LTE CSI feedback
- Academic studies in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable field of studies preferably with a focus on signal processing or communication technology
- Good Knowledge in MIMO
- Basic Know-how in mobile communication
- Strong analytical skills and a conscientious and efficient approach to work
- Good command of written and spoken Englisch and German
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development. We will also be happy to help you find a room.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50787671-001. Our colleague Anna Geisberger is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.