Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ International GmbH is responsible for the sales of Rohde & Schwarz products worldwide. It coordinates and supports the foreign representative offices, partnerships and other contracts in the Asia/Pacific and Middle East/Africa regions as well as in North and South America and Europe.
Join our Executive Board Division in Leipzig or Munich (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Market Segment Manager (m/f/d)
- Analyzing the global target markets, including Business Models, key players and the competitive landscape with a focus on ICS security and networks
- Develop the product/business model innovation plan for the segment, considering all innovations that would be profitable
- Create metrics and dashboards to track the performance and profitability of the segment and communicate with key internal stakeholders
- Develop marketing strategies to generate demand and drive the growth in the Market segment
- Prioritize, initiate and execute initiatives included in Market Segment Strategies. Developing and leading these initiatives, collaborate with product divisions, sales and marketing, to leverage expertise and ensure alignment and adoption.
- Partner with the Product Divisional teams to develop the OI and close insight gaps regarding positioning and value proposition, uncover new opportunities, guide marketing strategy, identify and share trends and best practices.
- Qualified experience in Product Management or Sales Organization with strong experience in IT
- Good analytical skills, an entrepreneurial approach and demonstrated experience to use good economic thinking to identify business opportunities, formulate strategies and deliver results
- Good knowledge of marketing disciplines, concepts and practices
- Proven record of accomplishment to drive business results
- Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills, ability to develop strong relationships across the R&S organization
- Strong communication and influencing skills with ability to energize an organization
- Experience in the production security and/or operational IT Industry will be regarded as an advantage
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art benefits. We offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50767387-004. Our colleague Andre Preis is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.