Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc. has an opening in the Program Management department, in our Columbia, MD Office.
This position is a Senior Level PM position that provides the candidate the ability to affect program execution and to exhibit management skills in both pre-award and execution phases of our programs. In this position, you will interface with sales, operations, contracts and customers in bidding, planning and executing projects. This position reports to the Manager of Programs and provides an excellent opportunity to excel in a variety of business processes and management skills within our organization. This is an opportunity for a candidate with an aptitude for organization, attention to detail to further develop management skills and be a significant contributor to our continued success.
- Support Sales in the development of proposals and quotations
- Support Business development efforts in new product areas supporting our VCS-4G and ATC radio system product lines
- Project Management Execution – Lead the execution of medium /large projects to meet customer and internal expectations
- Support Project Team / People Management
- Participate in the development of business processes in the program management arena
- Act as the primary customer interface during Program Execution including leading key customer reviews
- Subcontractor management for project execution
- Develop and track project schedules
- Develop and prepare project estimates and budgets
- Track action items and their resolution
- Develop and present project Status Reports
- Use customer management skills to insure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Act as the lead for customer issue resolution during delivery/execution phases of projects
- Interface with our parent company in Germany and Subsidiary Partners
- Prepare Statements of Work, Risk Analysis, SOW Task Estimates
- Create and manage proposal material and templates
- Assist in managing / tracking of Rohde & Schwarz product deliveries
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experienced in federal government program management, esp. FAA programs
- Ability to create well organized clear presentation of information in Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to create documents that convey process and sales information in an understandable clear way.
- Ability to use Excel / MS Project for reporting and program planning
- A Working understanding of Government Pricing practices.
- U.S. Person required
- BBA/BS: Business, Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, etc.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Project or Program Management.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and highly organized.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50776128-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.