Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product manager (m/f/d)
for signal and spectrum analyzers
- Growing Rohde & Schwarz signal and spectrum analyzer market share
- Active market monitoring as well as recognition of market and competition trends for test & measurement solutions in signal and spectrum analysis
- Defining product requirements and product roadmap with R&D
- Coordination of operational product management activities with development, sales and marketing organizations as well as creating sales and marketing collaterals
- Identification of international key customers for early cooperation during the product development phase
- Implementation of product pricing and go-to-market strategy as well as follow-up of the development process related to new product launch projects
- New product introduction and product life-cycle management
- Active contributions to customer and sales training as well as trade fairs
- University studies in electrical engineering with a focus on cellular/wireless communications or RF technology
- Qualified professional experience as a product manager, developer or a system engineer in the field of test & measurement, cellular/wireless communication or RF and microwave technology
- Strong analytical skills to recognize technology and market trends as well as competitors and customer requirements
- Action oriented, strong team work approach with solid communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel both nationally and internationally, combined with intercultural competence
- Excellent English language skills and good German language skills
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50749004-001. Our colleague Laura Berninger is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.