Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
The Digital Channel Operations Manager is a key position in the R&S Global Digital Channel Management. The Operations Manager acts as the main coordinator of all belongings of the US region and coordinates the requirement management for digital channels as well as the operational aspects regarding digital content maintenance, web site analytics and reporting and governance execution. The Operations Manager is part of a global team that acts as the core business partner for the sales, service and marketing departments of the company. The Functional Coordinator may also act as an individual contributor within the team, completing some application configuration changes directly. The Operations Manager Role based in Columbia, MD reports directly to the Director of Digital Channel Management in the Headquarter Munich/Germany. Reporting line to the head of IT for the Americas.
Digital Channel Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager ensures continuous operation, requirement management and governance of Digital Channel Management in the Americas region. Additionally, the Operations Manager is the main contact person for sales, service and marketing in this region and helps to setup a strong worldwide hub structure for Channel Management.
- Digital Channel Support/Consulting – contact person regarding digital channels. Acts as support for the different needs regarding digital customer channels.
- Analytics and Reporting – member of the analytics hub team. The Operations Manager ensures that business units gets adapted reporting’s for their belongings e.g. special marketing campaigns, reports for regions, market segments or business cases. The Operations Manager is working together with the HQs and global hub team regarding analytics and reporting.
- Digital Content Manager – Support to create and maintain digital content for the region.The Operations Manager helps the regional business teams to create and maintain digital content within our CMS. Aligned with the HQs processes to create and maintain content the Operations Manager acts as coordinator and consultant to create digital content.
- Governance Execution. The Operations Manager ensures compliance with digital channel governance guidelines and the execution within the region.
- Requirement Management and Collection.The Digital Operations Manager is responsible to collect; redefine; prioritize requirements from the regional business units.
- Funding the US Hub. As first member of the Digital Channel Management Hub in the US, the Operations Manager is in charge of funding the hub structure and building a network of collaboration within the region.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or comparable course of studies
- > 5 years of experience in the field of online marketing/controlling in the digital B2B environment
- Sound marketing know-how and experience in project management
- Very good knowledge of common reporting tools
- Very good Excel knowledge (pivot) and a high numbers affinity.
- Multi-lingual in English and German a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50766762-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.