Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product manager (m/f/d)
for 5G test & measurement technology
- Driving product marketing activities for vector network analyzers and growing our market share
- Active market monitoring and recognition of market & competition trends
- Coordination of operational product management activities with development, sales, marketing and market segments
- Identification of international key customers for early cooperation during product development phase
- Implementation of product pricing and go-to-market strategy as well as follow-up of the development process related to new product launch projects
- New product introduction & product life-cycle management
- Creation of sales & marketing materials
- Active contributions to customer and sales training as well as trade fairs
- University degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on RF or wireless communications, in physics or comparable field
- Preferably professional experience in product management, development or system engineering in the fields of test & measurement, cellular & wireless communication or RF & microwave technology
- Action oriented personality with strong team working and solid communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally combined with intercultural competence
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50743471-011. Our colleague Laura Berninger is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.