Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ Singapore is the competence centre in the heart of Asia for sales, systems & projects, service & repair, calibration, R&D and customer support. We aim to bring Rohde & Schwarz's technical competence one step closer to our customers in the region. Together with the Asian subsidiaries and agents we form the integral part of the company's multi-cultural sales and distribution network to service our customers.
Join our subsidiary R&S Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Changi Business Park) (Singapore) at the earliest possible date as
Commercial/Contracts Executive (m/f)
- Contract Management: Drafting and vetting of contracts (including but not limited to supply contracts, procurement contracts, MOU, NDA, service and license agreements). Work with project management team and sales team to resolve contract and commercial related issues for projects throughout its life cycle.
- Contract Negotiations: Negotiate contracts with customers, suppliers and counter parts of affiliated companies.
- Tenders Preparation: Liaison with bid manager in the sales team, vetting of bidding documents and compilation of the required commercial documents in bid submission.
- Risk Assessments: Assessment of commercial and legal risks on supply contracts according to company policies the law. Report and obtain approval from Board of Directors.
- Presentations and support: Support commercial and legal related matters of the company and conduct training and presentations on commercial topics from time to time.
- Coordination with Headquarters: Maintain close contact with Rohde & Schwarz headquarters in Munich, Germany in order to ensure alignment of commercial and legal policies.
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) or Professional qualifications in any disciplines (preferably in Law and/or Business)
- At least 3-5 years of work experience preferably in contract management, paralegal or purchasing.
- Experience of contract law and international trade law application and practice. Prior experience of face-to-face negotiations with customers or suppliers will be advantageous.
- Strong social skills, vocal, able to articulate commercial message to counterparts and a good team player.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is essential. Proficient in Chinese (written and oral) and knowledge of German Language would be advantageous.
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products. It is a reliable international company with high employee satisfaction. Our team comprises of employees from different nationality with a multicultural background. We provide a flexible and self organized work environment with interesting insights into the leading edge of RF technology. Our comprehensive, continuous training program is individualized and is tailored to current needs.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online. ROHDE & SCHWARZ Asia Pte Ltd, Ms. SungSung SeeToh, Human Resources, Ref.Number SG-SIN-50746671-003, Phone +65 6307 0000.