Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore (India) at the earliest possible date as
Senior / Software Engineer - Automation Testing (m/f)
- Involves in project to manual, automatic test case creation, execution and reporting
- Manual test case execution of GUI tests based on test specifications
- Software configuration build management and defect tracking
- Bachelor / Master in CSE Stream or MCA or equivalent course of studies
- At least 4 - 7 years’ experience in software testing, working with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Strong in functional manual testing experience in web and windows technologies
- Strong automation tool knowledge, preferably Sikuli and Selenium / Protractor
- Knowledge in continuous tools i.e. Jenkins and Apache build tools such as Ant / Maven
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player and have experience in working in international project teams
- Offer of Appointment for the candidate who can join on short notice
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd., Ref. number: IN-XXX-50733507-001, e-mail: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call: .