Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
Our San Diego team is looking for an enthusiastic software developer who wants to work with the latest wireless technology and do hands on work helping our customers bring new devices and technologies to market. Our team creates software that manages and performs RF test operations for wireless devices and works closely with our customers’ design and manufacturing teams. We are looking for people with interest and skills in the areas of software development, RF testing, device communication protocols, and test automation.
- Design, implementation and testing of wireless test automation software.
- Wireless device driver development.
- RF test equipment automation development.
- Analyze device communication in vendor tools.
- Implement RF device calibration algorithms.
- Reproduce and debug customer reported errors.
- M.S./B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent educational certificate.
- Experience with RF test equipment.
- Experience working with wireless development platforms.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, 6 years or more will be considered for a senior development position.
- Proven ability to design, implement, integrate, debug and understand hardware/software systems and projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio for .NET development.
- Experience with revision control systems such as GIT.
- Experience programming in C#, Python or similar object oriented language.
- Strong ability to debug and analyze failures throughout the test chain.
- Ability to travel occasionally to worldwide and U.S. locations.
- Excellent communication and thorough documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a small team environment interfacing with multiple global teams.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-SAN-50719298-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.