Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Working Student (m/f/d)
Test automation and build system
- Tasks are related to our build system using RTC and Jenkins
- Automation of delivery of executable to HW for testing in the continuous integration process
- Automation of tasks delivery for release notes, builds, and releases of products
- Join and support an international team to enhance our software product build systems, working on tasks from building to continuous integration and releases
- Academic studies in computer engineering or a comparable field of studies
- Basic skills in software configuration management system and software development
- Knowledge of python and JUNIT
- Experience with Jenkins and Git is an advantage
- Self-directed approach to work, strong job commitment and team player
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50710585-000. Our colleague Monika Burgmair is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.