Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
- Identify test & measurement challenges on the market and create competitive advantages by providing customer specific applications
- Close cooperation with development by contributing test application know-how to implement new test solutions for R&S signal and spectrum analyzers
- Provide technical feedback and new customer requirements to both product management and development
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations, technical seminars and trainings
- Develop application software tool
- Create application notes, publications and technical white papers
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in RF test & measurement
- Experience in high-level measurement automation and control software experience with the programming languages and tools like C++, Python, LabView and Matlab
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems and bringing solutions to customers
- Ability and willingness to travel globally
- Excellent command of English and German (written and spoken) combined with outstanding customer interface skills
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50681122-000. Our colleague Svenja Langeder is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.