Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product Manager (m/f/d)
Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
- Grow R&S signal and spectrum analyzer market share by driving product development, sales and marketing activities
- Actively monitor market and recognize market and competition trends for test & measurement solutions in signal and spectrum Analysis and define product requirements and roadmap with R&D
- Coordinate operational product management activities with development, sales and marketing organizations
- Identify international key customers for an early cooperation during product development phase
- Implement product pricing and Go-to-Market strategy as well as follow-up on the development process related to new product launch projects
- Product life-cycle management
- Actively contribute to customer and sales trainings as well as trade fairs
- University degree in electrical engineering with a focus on cellular & wireless communications and high-frequency technology
- Preferably qualified professional experience as a product manager, developer or a system engineer in the field of cellular & wireless communication and RF technology
- Strong analytical skills with focus on technology, market, competition and customer requirements trends
- Action orientation, strong team work abilities and solid communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel both nationally and internationally combined with intercultural competence
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50681093-001. Our colleague Svenja Langeder is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.