Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As one of our Sales Specialists, you will be part of a customer-focused team dedicated to maximizing sales through the development of new business and working closely with our existing customers utilizing a solutions-based sales approach. Products include software, receivers, direction finders, antennas, and data recorders. We are currently hiring a Business Development Manager in the Washington DC area responsible for the Intelligence Community.
Spectrum Monitoring and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Sales Specialist
- Sell our Spectrum Monitoring, Direction Finding, ELINT, and Signal Analysis solutions to a broad base of U.S. Government End-Users and Prime Contractors.
- Create new business opportunities while expanding Rohde & Schwarz brand awareness in the Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) community through excellence in servicing and supporting the customer base
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate how Rohde & Schwarz products can best solve the customer’s measurement/application problem
- Grow R&S market share - develop and manage sales funnel/ forecast as part of the sales process
- Provide input and feedback to Product Marketing, R&D, and Service regarding product and application needs
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Strong RF/uW background preferred
- Experience selling ISR solutions
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for selling, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Overall travel requirements are 60%.
- Located in the Washington DC or Baltimore metro area
- Must be a United States Citizen
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50689717-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.