Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As an Application Engineer based in the San Jose California area, you will be supporting the sales and marketing channel, demonstrating products, and providing training and application support to our wide ranging customer base in the vicinity of Northern CA.
- Technical support for Wireless Communication Test and Measurement instruments
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Support and consulting of customer test plan implementation and development
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Provide technical feedback to product developers
- Technical expertise during the pre-sales process
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Experience working with test equipment including Wireless Communication Testers
- Knowledge of LTE, Wifi and Bluetooth testing involving call processing flow and RF measurements
- Experience with OTA systems or 5G is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BAY-50683510-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.