Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
We are looking for a Marketing Communication professional based in our Beaverton, Oregon facility. He/she will join an established and professional team of marketers working in all areas of communication including digital advertising, email, web, social media, trade shows, seminars, etc.
The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a hi-tech, B2B environment with deadlines and budget-governed projects. In addition to excellent organizational and analytical skills, this person is detail orientated and will have hands-on experience of managing budgets and cross-media projects with a focus on marketing automation and content marketing.
Marketing Communications Program Manager
- Develop, create, implement and manage strategic outbound and demand generation programs across diverse communication channels including digital, email, social media, online and customer events
- Track, analyze and manage budget-governed projects using SAP
- Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies and vendors
- Collect, analyze and report metrics including program effectiveness, lead generation and ROI to identify and recommend future programs
- 4+ years of experience of designing and implementing successful B2B content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with creative tools including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience with technology platforms including: Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform), Adobe & Google Analytics, Webtrends, and other analytical tools would be an advantage
- Should be a proactive self-starter
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in a small, creative team on multifunctional promotion programs in a technical environment an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English writing skills
- Willing to travel up to 15%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.email@example.com and reference job number US-PDX-50679619-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.