Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Working Student (m/f/d)
for Development of 5G Test Case Database
- Development of an .Net client for the automated synchronization of 5G test cases specifications with a central database
- Extension of existing data models to interwork with the central data base
- Implementation of logging mechanisms for the traceability of database changes and software errors
- Process-oriented approach using GIT as source control
- Integration of the software client into a fully automated build/execution environment (Jenkins)
- Academic studies in computer science or a comparable field of studies
- Basic knowledge of communications systems theory
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development with C#
- Experience with .NET
- Knowledge about data base models (e. g. SQL)
- Structured, team- and solution-oriented way of working
- Good command of written and spoken English
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50674579-000. Our colleague Monika Burgmair is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.