Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
Based in our Columbia, MD headquarters office, the Procurement Master Data Specialist is a key position to ensure that third party material used in customer projects can be ordered in time, interacting both with the global master data organization and with local entities in Sales and Supply Chain. This position offers the ideal candidate to grow into a larger role as the department expands.
Procurement Master Data Specialist
- Receive and process requests from the user community for changes to, or creation of master data records
- Advise requestors concerning required information needed to maintain master data quality
- Manage requests through a formal process of validation and approval, ensuring timely completion of the process
- Understand the data elements and how they flow through the supply chain
- Support global item standardization and Master Data governance
- Update SAP records for a material if necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering preferred or 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain
- 2-3 years Master Data experience
- Experience with SAP or an equivalent ERP system
- Specific experience in Purchasing is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- This position might require the use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50676306-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.