Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Working Student (m/f)
for automated emergency call systems
- Support a software development team building products in mobile radio test for automotive solutions
- Work on Windows desktop application GUIs to improve end-user experience
- Improve the reliability of automated tests
- Studies in computer science, electrical engineering with focus on communications engineering or a comparable field of studies
- Basic understanding of object-oriented software development
- Basic skills in handling at least two of the following (or comparable) systems: git, markdown, Jenkins/CI, nuget, VisualStudio (Code), UML
- Basic knowledge with Windows/Linux as a software platform and their individual components and networking infrastructure
- Good command of written and spoken English and/or German
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development. We will also be happy to help you find a room.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50674773-000. Our colleague Monika Burgmair is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in touch via LinkedIn or XING.