Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
We are looking for someone who can help drive Production and Integration to a new level. With an increase in production of over 300%, the shipping and logistics specialist will help drive the production facility into the next era of delivery top quality, Test & Measurement, Radio, Survey and Broadcast systems. This person will be responsible for satisfying customer requirements of quality, quantity, and delivery, in a safe manner, while maximizing productivity.
Shipping and Logistics Specialist
- Leading all the activities associated with the +$10M warehouse and inventory.
- Package, secure, load and coordinating highly sensitive electronic equipment and systems.
- Track and prepare documents for product while monitoring database activity for inventory
- Communicate effectively with vendors when necessary, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains dock and storage facilities in an organized manner; receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; restocks items as necessary; labels shelves using strict adherence to 5S principles.
- Maintains all necessary associated documentation to support shipping and inventory activity through SAP.
- Supports all departments with inventory needs
- Maintain Inventory Levels of stock items using LEAN KANBAN system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Implement LEAN practices to include 5S, MUDA reduction, visual work place, and defect tracking.
- 5+ years hands-on warehouse SAP experience required:
- Self-Starter and Self-Motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, a strong plus.
- Must have basic computer skills (primarily Microsoft Excel, Outlook)
- Must have basic measurement and math skills; must have knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring instruments
- Forklifts experience preferred (in-house training available)
- U.S. Citizenship required
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-DAL-50675218-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.