Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product Manager (m/f/d) for oscilloscopes
- Product launching and product management over the entire lifecycle
- Identifying key customers for intensive cooperation during product development
- Defining product and price policies and managing/coordinating distribution
- Active, ongoing market monitoring with regard to market trends, competitors and product requirements
- Addressing the market, e.g. identifying target groups, segmenting, determining customer requirements, assisting with joint developments, performing competitor comparisons, developing the market and compiling market statistics
- Conducting worldwide customer and sales training courses
- Intensive collaboration with Rohde & Schwarz sales subsidiaries
- University degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on communications engineering, physics or comparable field
- Outstanding skills in working with oscilloscopes and other time-domain T&M equipment
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit development and experience in testing bus systems
- Strong customer and service orientation combined with a structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Self-confident manner with excellent communicative and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and cross-cultural skills
- Solid command of written and spoken German and English in negotiation Scenarios
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50657755-006. Our colleague Bettina Bauer is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in via LinkedIn or XING.