Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our Information- and Business Technology Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
IT Service Manager (m/f/d)
for data center network services
- Planning, managing and putting IT projects into action in the implementation, test and rollout phases
- Further development and updating of service concepts as part of global "network as a service" activities
- Creating technical concepts and decision proposals for new services and supporting the specialist department in integrating them
- Worldwide coordination of international system providers supplying network services (LAN / Wi-Fi)
- Assistance with 2nd- and 3rd-level support of the Rohde & Schwarz global network infrastructure
- Collaboration with international IT teams and internal customers with regard to their requirements and integration relating to IT standards, guidelines and operations
- University degree or completion of vocational training in computer science or comparable field of studies/training
- Very high level of technical expertise, particularly in network and data center product environments (LAN, Wi-Fi, firewall and virtualization)
- Professional experience in service management for ITIL framework v3 and in the rollout of IT infrastructure
- Experience in project management, as well as very good communicative and presentation skills
- Team player with an independent, structured and results-oriented approach to work
- Excellent command of German and sound knowledge of English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application. It's best to apply online with the reference number DE-MUC-50620661-006. Our colleague Christian Fischer is happy to answer any additional questions. Kindly get in via LinkedIn or XING.