Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries. Rohde & Schwarz (Australia) Pty Ltd is an Australian subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz (Australia) Pty Ltd in Sydney (Australia) as
Network (Cyber) Security Engineer
- Provide network security in the SEA5000 project architecture
- Achieve project requirements and technical objectives with regarding to network (cyber) security
- Provide technical expertise to the project team
- Achieve security compliance for SEA5000 network architecture for the Rohde & Schwarz system
- Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science
- Certified Cisco Network Professional (CCNP) – Security
- Project delivery within the Australian Defence industry
- Experience in network security design, network security assurance, security evaluation and accreditation
- Extensive experience in network security requirements including: host security, network security, intrusion detection, anti-malware, enterprise Wi-Fi security
- Experience with ISO/IEC 27001 - Information Technology: security management systems
- Familiarity with Australia or five-eyes security evaluation
- Documentation of the system architecture in terms of system security (security targets, security design documentation) including alignment with sub-contractors
- Experience in security risk management, risk mitigation
- Specific knowledge/courses in CCNP-Security
- Australian citizenship/ Australian Defence Security Clearance (or the ability to attain it)
A competitive salary package that includes bonuses, 17.5% annual leave loading and salary continuance insurance; Free on-site parking is available as well as being within a great public transport hub that is close to the office; Training and development opportunities.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail to: Yvonne Shehata, Ref. number: SEA5000-05, Yvonne.Shehata@rohde-schwarz.com. If you have any questions, please call: +61 2 88745 136.