Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Rohde & Schwarz (Australia) Pty Ltd is an Australian subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz specialising in the sales, service and system engineering of test and measurement , secure communications, broadcast and media solutions and monitoring and network testing.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz (Australia) in Sydney (Australia) as
- Manage the delivery of the SEA5000 program to schedule
- Deliver the project to the assigned budget
- Approve project deliverables
- Achieve cash-flow plans
- Maintain and/or grow project profit margins
- Provide leadership and project management competency to the SEA5000 program
- Manage a project engineering team of approximately 20 workers (however may vary during life-cycle)
- Comply with Company policies and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering qualifications
- Recognition as a Project Management Practitioner
- Proven experience in delivering projects within the Australian Defence industry with a value greater than 20 Mio€ within an Earned Value Management framework
- Project teams leadership of 15 staff or more
- Setting-up and maintaining project organization
- Project planning, monitoring, control risk, IP, contract and subcontractor management
- Specific knowledge in customer expectation management, advanced negotiation skills, Earned Value Management and advanced MS Project skills
- Australian citizenship, as you will be required to either have Australian Defence security clearance or you will be required to obtain an Australian Defence security clearance
A competitive salary package that includes bonuses, 17.5% annual leave loading and salary continuance insurance; Free on-site parking is available as well as being within a great public transport hub that is close to the office; Training and development opportunities.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz (Australia) Pty Ltd, Yvonne Shehata, Ref. number: SEA5000-03 , e-mail: Yvonne.Shehata@rohde-schwarz.com. If you have any questions, please call: +61 2 88745 136.