Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
The CRM Support Specialist provides support for the R&S CRM Users in the Americas Region. Additionally, this position acts as the Overall Incident Manager for the Global CRM Team and Americas Region IT team. The Incident Manager ensures the Incidents for all applications are assigned and completed. The Incident Manager utilizes a metric based approach to ensure Service KPIs are met and determines common root causes to eliminate future incidents. The CRM Support Specialist Role is based in Columbia, MD and reports directly to the Director of IT for the Americas / Global CRM Competency Center lead.
CRM Support Specialist - SAP Hybris C4C & Global Incident Mgmt.
- The CRM Support Specialist Monitors incoming Incidents in the IT Help Desk Application (ITSM System) for the Global CRM Team and Americas Region IT team.
- The CRM Support Specialist Reviews incident information, and resolves Level 1 and Level 2 incidents to the maximum extent possible with the goal of completing 75% of all tickets within 8 hour period.
- Performs the role of Overall Incident Manager for the Global CRM Team and Americas Region IT team, assigning open Incidents to other Support Specialists for all applications, and tracking incident to completion.
- Represents the Americas IT team for Global Support Initiatives and the Global incident management process.
- Analyzes ITSM system data to ensure proper Incident and Change management KPI and goals are met.
- Monitors all Americas Regional IT (Infrastructure and Applications) Incidents for quality and timely completion.
- Monitors all Global CRM Team Incidents for quality and timely completion and leads weekly review meetings with global team.
- The Support Specialist ensures the completion of Change Requests.
- Manage the IT Department Expense review and cost transfer process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business, or other pertinent area of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in SAP Hybris C4C or SAP ERP implementations with focus on CRM or Sales Order Processing
- Expertise in managing Service Desks teams using ITIL methodologies
- General understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business processes for Sales and Marketing. Understanding of Marketing, Sales QuotationSales Order Processing, Sales Distribution, Variant Configuration Sales Order Processing, Order to Cash business processes, Invoicing, and Accounts Receivable.
- Understands SAP Hybris and ERP functionality and configuration options for the above business processes.
- Understands Custom CRM Quotation Applications, such as, KISS and Camos
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50664784-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.