Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As an Application Engineer preferably based in the Ottawa Area, you will be supporting the sales and marketing channel, demonstrating products, and providing training and application support to our wide ranging customer base in Canada.
RF/Microwave Application Engineer
- Technical support for RF/microwave Test and Measurement instruments
- Pre/Post-sales technical support, including customer demonstrations
- Customer training and seminars
- Provide technical feedback to product developers
- Degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Master in Science is a plus
- Experience working with analog RF/microwave instruments
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience with vector network analyzers with focus on signal integrity, active component characterization, or mm wave applications
- Strong problem-solving skills; must be independent, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- A good knowledge of programming languages for test instrument automation
- Ability to travel up to 30% within Canada and occasional international travel
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
- Preferably located in Ottawa. Toronto or Montreal location will be considered
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.email@example.com and reference job number CA-OTT-50660874-001.