Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales
and service network in more than 70 countries.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our contracts team at our North American headquarters in Columbia, Maryland. This position will be responsible for the review and negotiation of customer solicitations for goods and/or repair services in compliance with corporate guidelines. The position provides an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to make an immediate impact on the business while you collaborate with other contracts personnel and work directly with the sales, service, order management, product management, engineering, program management, quality, and the supply chain department. This is an opportunity for a candidate with an aptitude for organization, attention to detail, and a people person who strives for the “win-win” with both internal and external customers.
- Review, interpret, and negotiate RFQs/RFPs, SOWs, NDAs, commercial contracts, customer contract/purchase order term, and other documents.
- Ensure corporate commitments are met in accordance with company procedures, guidelines, and practices, as well as legal requirements.
- Prepare and coordinates business correspondence with customers.
- Maintain accurate and complete contract files.
- Perform post-award administration and provide guidance to the order management team.
- Advise senior leadership of contractual rights, risks, and obligations.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain and enhance professional knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 or more years of commercial contracts management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- High integrity with strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment.
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Excellent written & oral communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- U.S. Person as defined in the ITAR is required as this position may handle export controlled technical data or items.
- Plus - NCMA Certification
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50650456-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.