Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
As one of our Broadcast Account Managers, you will be part of a customer-focused team dedicated to maximizing sales through the development of new business and working closely with our existing customers. We are currently hiring an Account Manager that will focus on developing our Satellite Amplifier business across North America. This position can be based anywhere within the United States.
Satellite Amplifier Account Manager
- Develop and maintain a territory sales management plan to effectively work opportunities and manage sales cycles. Implement sales plan to meet company goals.
- Maintain up to date opportunity and forecast information to allow management access to accurate data to make business decisions.
- Creating new business opportunities and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Gain in depth customer knowledge to help guide new product and new capabilities development which will contribute to growth opportunities in markets served by our customer base.
- Provide input and feedback to product management, marketing and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Five+ years of technical sales experience.
- Large account management and strategic selling skills
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for selling, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel (up to 50% of the time)
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference job number US-BAY-50648025-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.