Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
Rohde & Schwarz is expanding its sales management team in the Broadcast & Media Division. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Senior Sales Manager. In conjunction with the existing sales management team, the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting their quota through leading, developing, coaching and mentoring the Account Managers and Application Engineers across North America. The Senior Sales Manager can be located either in California or New York.
Senior Sales Manager
- Exceed Sales Quota through the direct sales, management and leadership of a high-performance sales team.
- Maintain a strong focus on expanding and growing our business.
- Cooperate and collaborate with all surrounding support resources such as Business Development Managers, Sales Specialists, Product Marketing, etc.
- Personally develop and maintain senior-level customer relationships that can enable the success of the sales team.
- Prioritize your time on high-impact activities that enable, train, develop and grow the Broadcast & Media team.
- Assist all sales team members in their understanding and use of a well-defined sales process.
- Ensure the consistent use of our CRM system and all other communication and productivity tools.
- Maintain focus on all KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure measured objectives such as funnel, targeted sales/business development objectives are met by the team.
- Conduct sales presentations and negotiations that build our presence at customer and close business.
- 7 years of combined sales management/sales experience in the Broadcast Industry.
- The ideal candidate will have passion, creativity, strong customer focus, and a desire to be a strong and present leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has the ability to travel extensively within North America.
- Embraces and thrives in an environment of change, especially with respect to new technology such as emerging communication and collaboration tools.
- Brings innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills to all situations
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-DVS-50648021-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.