Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer for their sales team. The candidate will work with key customers to support our Radio Location and Monitoring products. Ideally, this person will be based in the Maryland area. However, we will consider other locations as well.
Systems Engineer - Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Operating Rohde & Schwarz receivers and instruments used for Spectrum Monitoring, Direction Finding, and Signal Intelligence.
- Operating Rohde & Schwarz software applications for Radio Location and Monitoring; ARGUS and RAMON.
- Develop configurations, system proposals, integration concepts for specific customer requirements.
- Work with RSNA System Service Center to integrate and test systems at our Flower Mound, TX integration facility.
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Provide technical feedback to product line
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Customer Training and seminars
- Work independently, within team environment, and with customers to achieve business objectives.
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- >10 years work experience
- Strong RF/uW test equipment background preferred
- Experience using and supporting ISR solutions
- Experience with Information Assurance artifacts & approaches
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Overall travel requirements are 60%.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.Careers@rsa.rohde-schwarz.com and reference job number US-DAL-50658689-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.