Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications.
The SAP Specialist supports and optimizes the Variant Configuration, Sales and Distribution (VC SD) SAP Business Processes. Implements technology to enhance and/or streamline such processes ensuring quality and delivery of technology business solutions. Acts as a Project Manager for small to mid-sized SAP Projects for the SAP ERP Platform. Additionally, the SAP Specialist – SD Module Area supports the Business Intelligence reporting and analytical needs for these areas. The SAP Specialist will work as a member of a team to integrate designs into the overall client strategy.
SAP Specialist - SD Module
- Performs the role of Project Manager for the small to mid-sized SAP ERP projects for the VC SD and CS module areas. Document Business Requirements from the Americas business representatives and lead project delivery, utilizing the Munich based SAP team for functional and technical development, basis and security support.
- Acts as Demand Manager for the Americas Region to collect and document regional business process enhancement requests.
- Works with Corporate IT in Munich, Germany to analyze and understand business requirements, build functional/technical design documentation, prototype solutions, configure SAP, perform integration testing, train, cut over, and ultimately deliver SAP solutions.
- Accountable for end-to-end documentation, including end to end SAP functional documentation, solution design specifications, data mapping, and unit and integration test plans. .
- Supports, maintains, and optimizes SAP transactional solutions for subject matter area based on qualified business needs and business requirements.
- Support SAP business processes for implemented modules. Act as next level resource for SAP Business Users as it relates to SAP transactional issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business, or other pertinent area of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in SAP implementations with focus on SD and VC Module Areas
- Expertise in SAP Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects reporting and analytics for SD and VC Module Areas
- Minimum of 3 years SAP experience
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 15%
- SAP certification and/or PMI Certification preferred
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50636956-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.