Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
As our Application Engineer based in the Northern Virginia area, you will be supporting the sales and marketing channel, demonstrating products, providing training and application support to our wide ranging customer base in the mid-Atlantic Region.
Application Engineer - Mid Atlantic
- Technical support for RF and microwave Test and Measurement instruments
- Support and consulting of customer test plan implementation and development
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Contribute to the creation of white papers, application notes and professional articles
- Provide technical feedback to product line
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Customer Training and seminars
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Experience working with test equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector network analyzers and radiocommunication testers.
- Knowledge of communications protocols such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA , WiMax, LTE a must.
- C/C++ programming experience and LabView experience a plus
- Experience supporting Aerospace & Defense customers with a solid understanding of current electronic industry technologies, including: Radar/EW, Satellite, Military Communications, Avionics, ATE, and ISR.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the region and occasional international travel
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50636940-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.