Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Operations Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Junior Projectmanager (m/w) Software Procurement & Digitization
- Assisting Director of Software Procurement in developing vision, direction and roadmap to Agile teams and stakeholders throughout digitalization initiatives and projects, and define business requirements
- Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Working closely with Software Procurement, Digital Marketing, Product Managers, R&D, IT, Finance and Legal
- Researching and analyzing the market, users, the roadmap for the products and related technology trends
- Keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Experience with technology interface and agile methodologies (SAFe, OKR preferred)
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Domain knowledge in IT, embedded software, e-commerce or commercial software development sectors
- Willingness to learn and understand commercial issues and sourcing strategies
- Outstanding communicative and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Sarah Kociok, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50623063-006. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.