Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
As our Application Engineer based in the Ottawa, Canada area, you will be supporting the sales and marketing channel, demonstrating products, providing training and application support to our wide ranging customer base in Canada.
Application Engineer - Canada
- Provide technical expertise and benchmarking support to all Canadian network operators.
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations and training.
- Project co-ordination of customer projects and provide feedback to all internal stakeholders.
- Support and consulting of customer test plan implementation
- MSEE or BSEE (or equivalent) plus five years of experience in customer supporting role.
- 5+ RF experience required, including strong background in 3G and 4G cellular technology.
- 3+ years of drive test and/or benchmarking experience required.
- Software and programming experience in different languages.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of important applications: C-IoT, MIMO, PIM, interference hunting, etc.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, including ability to train others.
- Experience with handheld tools preferred (portable spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, receivers)
- Sales-related and/or project management experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 60-70% within the region and occasional international travel.
- English speaking. Bilingual, English and French, preferred.
- Position is based in Ottawa. Toronto or Montreal could be considered.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Avrum Kerzner at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number CA-OTT-50632664-001.