Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a driven individual who can provide critical customer support and asset management for major accounts in the Bay Area. This individual will work directly with customers and local R&S sales personnel in a fast-paced environment to provide critical support to some of our largest customers. Ideally this person will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates who are able to work West Coast hours will also be considered.
Major Account Support Specialist
- Works very closely with Account Managers to provide responsive support for a wide range of customer requirements
- Organizing, prioritizing and coordinating customer tasks with Account Managers, while also driving designated customer satisfaction responsibilities to closure.
- Asset management of loaners, temporary licenses, and customer instruments. Creating, updating and owning an interactive instrument database for all items moving in and out of the customer site.
- Managing specific instrument configurations, technical requirements, and product upgrades
- Service liaison, tracking RMAs and instrument service progress for customers.
- Understands customer needs in order to help position R&S products and services.
- Driving business with excellent personal, phone, and writing skills to communicate with customer/leads directly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of customer support experience, preferably in the test and measurement industry, but not required.
- Strong Excel skills. SAP or other ERP experience preferred
- General understanding of wireless/RF test and measurement equipment.
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for achieving sales results, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Is organized and responsive for all daily responsibilities.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA Careers at RSNA.Careers@rsa.rohde-schwarz.com and reference job number US-BAY-50631824-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.