Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications.
The Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems Engineering Manager is critical to the expansion of our growing ISR business within the United States and Canada. Ideally, the ISR Manager will be based in the Dallas, Texas area.
ISR Systems Engineering Manager
- Maintain a strong focus on expanding and growing our business.
- Work closely with Sales Team on system requirements development and documentation, as well as supporting pre-sales activities such as field trials and system demonstrations.
- Coordinate training and development programs for the team.
- Develop and enhance processes for system delivery, to achieve on-time, on-budget deliveries for customer-defined systems
- Compile information on system deliveries to help improve system cost estimations, and continue improvement on system cost-reduction methods while maintaining corporate quality standards
- Structure team to provide consistent quality of support for pre-sales activities and system deliveries
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues.
- Recruit and build a, results-oriented team that aligns with the objectives, goals and culture of the company.
- Prioritize your time on high-impact activities that enable, train, develop and grow your team.
- Work closely with ISR Sales Manager to prioritize resources for System Delivery and Pre-Sales activities
- Work with other parts of the organization to ensure the right resources and processes are in place to deliver ISR systems.
- >7 years of management experience of complex, technical products in a system delivery environment. (RF experience is a plus)
- BSEE ( or equivalent)
- An understanding of Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) technologies, standards and applications.
- The ideal candidate will have passion, creativity, strong customer focus, and a desire to be a strong and present leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to travel at least 50% within the US and to our parent company in Munich, Germany.
- Embraces and thrives in an environment of change, especially with respect to new technology tools
- Brings innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills to all situations.
- U.S. citizenship required
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA Careers at RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-DAL-50631265-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.