Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
The Strategic Planning Manager is integral to the global market penetration strategy for Rohde & Schwarz Power Measurement Instruments. The ideal candidate will reside close to one our regional U.S. offices in either Oregon, Maryland, Texas or California. We will also consider candidates centrally located to any major U.S. airport hub.
Strategic Planning Manager - Power Measurement Instruments
- Create market analysis material that takes into account customer needs and the competitive environment
- Identify opportunities in markets currently not targeted
- Develop product concepts and roadmaps across the entire portfolio in close collaboration with the R&D teams and product managers
- Support product definition and defining key functionalities based on target applications
- Establish strategic customer relations for proofing the customer acceptance in the main markets
- Design and implement targeted communication material that serves customers, sales partners as well as the direct sales force
- Strategize and execute market introductions in close collaboration with the product management team
- BSEE or equivalent
- Qualified professional experience in sales as account management or field application engineer
- Profound knowledge of power measurement instruments such as power supplies and sources, source measurement units, meters and electronic
loads as well as their applications
- Experience with using and defining products to source, measure, connect, control and communicate direct current or pulsed electrical signals
- Strong communication and networking skills as well as experience in global marketplaces
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 50%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50601637-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.