Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a software developer to join our wireless device test automation group in San Diego, California. We are an international multi-site team seeking someone to bring an enthusiastic customer focus along with skills in the areas of software development, RF testing, device communication protocols, and test automation.
- Design, implementation and testing of wireless test automation software.
- Wireless device driver development.
- RF test equipment automation development.
- Analyze device communication in vendor tools.
- Implement RF device calibration algorithms.
- Reproduce and debug customer reported errors.
- M.S./B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent educational certificate.
- Experience with RF test equipment.
- Experience working with micro controllers or wireless development platforms.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to design, implement, integrate, debug and understand hardware/software systems and projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio for .NET development.
- Experience with revision control systems such as GIT.
- Experience programming in C#, Python or similar object oriented language.
- Strong ability to debug and analyze failures throughout the test chain.
- Ability to travel occasionally to worldwide and U.S. locations.
• Excellent communication and thorough documentation skills.
• Ability to work in a small team environment interfacing with multiple global teams.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-SAN-50615903-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.