Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc has an opening on the Customer Service team in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting fulltime opportunity to be a part of a highly energized and fast-paced team that delivers timely, accurate and professional customer support. Candidate should be detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and a desire to exceed customers’ expectations. This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn customer service skills and continuously improve a variety of business processes.
Customer Service Representative
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of department policies, service processes and product offerings
- Professionally and accurately respond to customer inquiries by researching and utilizing company tools and resources
- Process quotes, orders, RMAs and customer purchase orders. Respond to inquiries about the status of service orders
- Troubleshoot orders and follow-up with customers about order status
- Coordinate with customers, technical staff and service management to resolve issues with service jobs
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business processes and collaborate with team on continual improvement initiatives
- Document processes and work instructions
- Meet key performance indicator (KPI) objectives relevant to the department
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations
- Must be self-motivated with a reputation for getting things done. The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Must demonstrate integrity and accountability, be highly adaptable, resilient and view change as an opportunity
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with keen attention to detail. Have an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated passion for providing excellent customer service
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
- KISS or similar CRM software experience a plus
- SAP or similar ERP software experience a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50619549-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.