Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Monitoring and Network Testing Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Software Developer (m/f)
- Create an architecture for a scalable and modular distributed software system
- Drive the evolution of our distributed software system towards this architecture
- Assess software system quality and implement sustainable software quality improvement programs
- Provide consultancy regarding the usage of technologies, methods and tools, to the extent of decision memos for the management
- Responsibility for creating suitable software designs, definition of interfaces and description of the dynamic behavior and resource usage of the software
- Constantly assess and evaluate new software architectures, technologies, methods, tools and strategies for improving efficiency and reusability
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in Java Spring, Rabbit MQ, Kafka and the like
Experience in DDD, TDD and SOA on larger scale projects
- Know-how in assessing and creating distributed software architectures with current frameworks or libraries
- Up to date on latest trends in software design and methods, ambitious on large-scale agile delivery projects
- Willingness and humbleness to mentor developers and engage hands-on in development teams
- Well versed in domain modeling and domain-driven design to devise elegant solutions to complex customer Needs
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Bettina Hieke, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50378962-031. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.